Welcome to Nuclear Medicine Society of Thailand
Nuclear Medicine Society of Thailand was established in 1977.
The objectives of the society are:
- to exchange the scientific knowledge, experience and research in the field of nuclear medicine among members of the society.
- to promote the advancement of nuclear medicine in Thailand.
- to distribute nuclear medicine science in medical and general community.
- to arrange and conduct scientific meetings, conferences and training courses in the field of nuclear medicine.
- to collaborate with other medical organizations for scientific purposes.
Nuclear Medicine Society of Thailand 2017 Mid-Year Scientific Meeting
5–9 February 2018, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA